Thursday, May 17, 2007

All you need is love....

You know not many people have been blessed as much as I have with the relationships they have with their family. My family has become my favorite friends. I love hanging out with them. If I won a trip anywhere, I would probably take my sisters. My brother is not so bad himself.=)
I have also been blessed with amazing friendships. I would like to give a shout out to those who have proven to be tried and true.

Marcella Bumpus- I love you girl and do not know what I would do without your friendship. You have blessed me so much even in just the last few months. I appreciate your support and I loved that you were there before my appointment yesterday and gave me a pep talk. Thanks.

Stephanie Rogers- No matter where life takes us, I hope you know that you will always be a kindred spirit. You are a beautiful mother and I loved watching you with Hope. Don't know what I would do without our "Target phone conversations." I love you so much!

Dan and Carrie Mahaffie- who knew that I would come to love you two so much. Your faithfulness to Christ and passion for His Word have shown me so much about life. It has been a joy learning with you for the past year in our small group. You mean the world to me. May God bless you as parents to Taylor, my favorite baby in the entire world. hee hee.

Rachel Marshman- Thanks for being the most "real" follower of Christ. I love talking about our lives and I love that you can tell me the truth. Not many people do that with me and I value you for it. You have shown me so much about pursuing Godliness in everything, motherhood, being a wife and worship leader. I hate that you are in Kentucky, but I love that you enjoy it. Don't know if you knew I appreciated you this much!

Tyler Watts: Although we are so far apart, I cherish you as one of my best. I miss you and can't wait until you are coming to visit. I miss our long talks outside at night and I keep this note you wrote me in Zanzibar in my Bible. It brings be great encouragment at very hard times. Thanks for being a great guy friend who is willing to open up.

There are so many more, but I am grateful for these today. I encourage you to thank the people you love.

2 comments:

Mark said...

Thanks Friend :) I love you too. I always appreciate your deep thoughts and the way you struggle with your faith. It is an encouragement to me. It was great to see you last week, and to know that even though it had been a year and a half (!), it felt like I had just hung out with you the week before. I like our Target conversations too :)

Stephanie

Anonymous said...

Merea, thank you so much for sharing your words of encouragement. I can not express in words how much it means to me. You are a great friend, and I am truly blessed to know what true, godly friendship is. I love you so much..thank you for always sharing truth with me.:)