Saturday, January 20, 2007

Things I love, in no particular order.


I love...
God and His Word
My immediate family
a good movie
a good book
laughter
tears
feelings
singing
Mimi's Cafe
black humor
Starbucks coffee
decorating
Christmas time
Choral music
New York City
different languages
little kids
French Toast with syrup
Pizza and Rootbeer
Family time
Hangin with my parents
My Dad's sermon
My mom's laugh and her cheerfulness
Church, Sundays
my church body
playing the guitar
walks
swimming
sitting in the Cloud's spa at night when it is cold in Beaumont
The ocean
The mountains
snow
skiing
waverunners
sailing
Mel and Dorothy's and bbq
Salad and Breadsticks from the Olive Garden
Memories
Driving in my Jeep Liberty
Talking with Jenni, Art and Han
laughing at Madea with Ally
My boys Rico and Big Game James
Rachel Marshman
and singing with Rachel Marshman
Yada Yada(its are band name, lol)
Sleep
My students
Especially the 4 muskateers, DB, T Nibbly, Curtis, and Drew
Talking about God with my students
especially Kristin
There are so many things in life to love. I am very blessed. This list could go on for 1,000 pages.

No comments: