Monday, January 19, 2009

A couple things....

I was cast in Lifehouse Theater's production "Ecclesiastes." It is a musical and I will be posting more about it later.


the Transformed Conference with Ray Comfort, Todd Friel, Kirk Cameron and Emeal Zwayne was at our church this weekend. It was one of the best conferences I have been to. The speakers are biblical and challenging, and really brought the heat from the pulpit.

Around 2,000 people were at our church on saturday and multiple people commented that this was the most hospitable and servant hearted church they had ever worked with. Praise God! I love our church. Must have some good leaders.........



One is my Dad....



2 comments:

ashley said...

I can't wait to hear more about your play!

Justin said...

I hope they bring Transformed to Hattiesburg, MS. It sounds great!